Can I commit funds
Of course you can! Anyone can commit funds in the Neufund ICBM. Unfortunately, due to regulatory reasons we must exclude US-citizens from the ICBM participation.
- The min. ticket size is 1 ETH.
- You can participate as an individual or representing a company in our ICBM.
- KYC is not required to participate.
Which currency is allowed in the ICBM?
We accept only ETHer commitments in our ICBM.
Note: You cannot commit funds in the Neufund ICBM with a wallet from an exchange. Make sure to transfer your funds to a secure wallet.
How do I participate and which wallet can I use?
Participating in the ICBM
- Buy ETHers in a cryptocurrency exchange
- Transfer ETHer to a compatible wallet (see below)
- Send a deposit to Commitment Smart Contract address with correct data and gas limit values (see below)
Commit your funds directly from the webpage.
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
- Mist (Desktop)
- Parity (Desktop)
- Parity +
- Ledger Nano (Hardware wallet)
or any other wallet which facilitates ERC20 tokens and you are sure that it can display other tokens. You must be able to provide transaction data and gas limit during your ETH transfer. You have to be in charge of the private key.
How to use two best known wallets:
Wallets that will work but not recommended:
- Jaxx — to display NEU tokens you will have to export Mnemonic Phrase and import it to MyEtherWallet
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALLET ADDRESSES FROM EXCHANGES!
Move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the above list.
DO NOT use the following wallets:
- Any Bitcoin exchange
- Any Ethereum exchange
You can commit your funds here.
Where do I send the funds?
To commit funds you will need to send your ETH to the address of Commitment Smart Contract.
Your transactions should include:
- Commitment Smart Contract address
- Transaction data
- Gas limit
- The minimum ticket size is 1 ETH
All the data (e.g. transaction data and gas limit) you need will be available on commit.neufund.org starting from 17th Nov. 2017 11:00 am UTC.
Start the commitment process with this button on https://commit.neufund.org
Is my transaction secure?
Please double-check to which address you are sending your funds.
Note: Neufund will never post an smart contract address on Slack or any other channel.